Joining the Military:
Is a Military Career what you want?
By Michael Relfe
Ex U.S. Navy Petty Officer
Graduate U.S. Naval Advanced Electronic Program (Radar)
Graduate U.S. Naval Nuclear Power School
Graduate U.S. Naval Nuclear Power Prototype A1W
Twenty reasons why joining the military in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, PHSCC, NOAACC or any other military command might be a bad idea (until they change things).
Have you been doing research on Army Careers or Air Force Careers?
Have you been told that military pay is increasing and that those signup and re-enlistment bonuses are a really nice military benefit?
Have you been looking on the job boards and seeing all those army jobs and have you been considering an Army career?
Read and understand the following information at least three times before making your decision.
You live in a corporation that masquerades as a government. So everything you think you know is wrong. Learn what is really going on. Read everything exposing this at www.AnnaVonReitz.com.
Forty interesting facts about the United States Corporation and the evidence:
1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF (International Monetary Fund). (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN (United Nations). (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)
3. The U.S. has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)
5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. There are no more reorganizations allowed. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (It was the United States of America, Inc. that Franklin Delano Roosevelt bankrupted in 1933 and which stayed in reorganization until 1999. It was used as a pass-through, like a siphon, for the creditors of this bankrupt privately owned corporation to suck the American People dry under false presumptions and equally false pretenses, but it was by far NOT the only pig at the trough.) (Executive Order 12803) Do not impersonate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison. (18 U.S.C. 914)
6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the “US Government” held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 42 2.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)
11. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
12. The UN is a One World Super Government.
13. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
14. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capital of the World” and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2)
15. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund. (Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619, Steward Co. V. Davis 301 US 548.)
16. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN. (Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)
17. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. The Revolutionary War was a fraud.You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)
18. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)
19. The Revolutionary War was a fraud. See (22, 23 and 24)
20. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80) and as history repeats itself, Prescott Bush, father of George HW Bush and grandfather of George W. Bush, helped fund both sides of World War II. The Bush family have been traitors to the American citizens for decades.
“Sarah, if the American people had ever known the truth about what we Bushes have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched.” George Bush Senior speaking in an interview with Sarah McClendon in December 1992
21. You can not use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of The City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
22. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796.) Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The Society for Propagating the Gospel, &c. V. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.)
23. Britain is owned by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213)
24. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States. (Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol.1)
25. A 1040 Form is for Tribute paid to Britain (IRS Publication 6209)
26. The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery. (Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)
27. The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of millions of people.(Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493)
28. The Pope’s laws are obligatory on everyone. (Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix., c. vii., n. 4. Prati, 1844) (Syllabus, prop 28, 29, 44)
29. We are slaves and own absolutely nothing not even what we think are our children. (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)
30. Military Dictator George Washington divided the States (Estates) into Districts. (Messages and papers of the Presidents Vo 1, ” pg 99. Websters 1828 dictionary for definition of Estate.)
31. ”The People” does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)
32. The United States Government was not founded upon Christianity. (Treaty of Tripoli 8 Stat 154.)
33. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. (Sapp v. Tallahasee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247).
34. Everything in the “United States” is For Sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons airports etc. I wonder who bought Klamath lake. Did anyone take the time to check? (Executive Order 12803)
35. We are Human capital. (Executive Order 13037)
36. The UN has financed the operations of the United States government for over 50 years and now owns every man, women and child in America. The UN also holds all of the Land in America in Fee Simple.
37. The good news is we don’t have to fulfill “our” fictitious obligations. You can discharge a fictitious obligation with another’s fictitious obligation.
38. The depression and World War II were a total farce. The United States and various other companies were making loans to others all over the World during the Depression. The building of Germany’s infrastructure in the 1930’s including the Railroads was financed by the United States. That way those who call themselves “Kings,” “Prime Ministers,” and “Fuhrer.”etc could sit back and play a game of chess using real people. Think of all of the Americans, Germans etc. who gave their lives thinking they were defending their Countries which didn’t even exist. The millions of innocent people who died for nothing.
Isn’t it obvious why Switzerland is never involved in these fiascoes? That is where the “Bank of International Settlements” is located. Wars are manufactured to keep your eye off the ball. You have to have an enemy to keep the illusion of “Government” in place.
39. The “United States” did not declare Independence from Great Britain or King George.
40. The etymology of “government” means “to control the mind”. (From Latinised Greek gubernatio “management, government”, from Ancient Greek ??ße???sµ??, ??ß????s?? (kybernismos, kybernesis) “steering, pilotage, guiding”, from ??ße???? (kybernao) “to steer, to drive, to guide, to act as a pilot” plus Latin mente “mind”).
Open Your Mind
Test it yourself. Go to the Dun and Bradstreet website and do a business search on “United States”, “US Navy”, “US Army”, etc. You will see that there are many, many corporations that are part of the larger “United States of America” corporation. You can do this for hours and hours until you come to the conclusion that what I am saying is true.
So now you have a problem. Understand that military organizations are in the business of killing. They are experts at it. It is their job. It is called “the mission”. Every single person, machine and plan is created in support of “the mission”.
Because the United States is a corporation, when you join a military corporation that is a branch or franchise of a larger corporation, you are actually signing a contract to become a mercenary for that corporation.
You aren’t joining a noble cause to defend your country against evil attackers. You don’t actually have a “country”. You have a corporation. You are agreeing to murder someone for money.
You are agreeing to receive career training, benefits and a salary and maybe retirement benefits, to become an assassin for a corporation. This is similar to becoming an assassin to defend the Freemasonic guilds and lodges of old England.
When you sign a contract with your chosen military corporation, a few things happen:
1) You have pre-emptively decided to murder people. The scriptures are clear that when you think and agree to do something that violates Gods law, it is the SAME THING as actually performing the sin.
“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart”.
So by signing a contract with a military corporation, you have committed the sin of murder. You have violated God’s law and are subject to punishment.
In addition, you have brought the curse of murder upon your family, for four generations;
“The LORD is long suffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.”
So you are cursed, your children are cursed, your grandchildren are cursed and your great-grandchildren are cursed, instantly. You have been lied to and defrauded into bringing curses from God upon yourself and family.
2) You have given up your “Constitutional rights” (if there is such a thing).You are part of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and you are subject to a military tribunal any time you violate military law.
3) The military is actively Anti-Christian and if you are a Christian you can be punished for your beliefs.
4) You will be given food in boot camp (maybe other instances) that contain chemicals to alter your behavior (reduce sex drive, increase aggression).
5) You agree to be vaccinated with any vaccine in boot camp and any other time you are ordered to.
6) You agree to receive a fluoride treatment in boot camp to cause you to become docile and easily controlled. They hide this by claiming the need to teach you to brush your teeth.
7) You agree to allow yourself to be subjected to an exact, pre-planned, scientifically created program to convert you from a “civilian” to a “soldier”. Once complete, you will never be the same person.
8) You agree to be subject to mind control and pain-drug hypnosis to enforce security agreements related to the work you do, the missions you go on or and the things you see. Signed agreements alone are not sufficient security for these people.
9) Once subjected to mind control protocols, you can be programmed to perform any act, regardless of your normal personal beliefs.
10) Once subjected to mind control protocols, you can be used against your will for years, for any mission, and never have a memory of it.
11) You agree to be experimented on at the whim of the military. (experimental vaccines, chemicals, equipment, medical programs, etc)
12) You agree to receive a microchip implant in your body, whenever you are ordered to.
13) You agree to be subject to genetic modification if selected for a “Super Soldier” program.
14) You agree to obey all orders of all superior ranks, no matter how evil or perverted the superior and no matter the lawfulness of the order.
15) You allow that you may be injured, maimed or killed during training, without ever being involved in a “war”..
16) You increase the risk of yourself being raped. Some people estimate the number of men against men rapes at 60,000 per year and that 1 in 3 females in the U.S. military will be raped during their service.
17) You allow yourself to be killed at the whim of others or because of their stupidity and incompetence.
18) If you utilize the Veterans’ Administration (VA Benefits) health care system, you can be deemed incompetent and lose your 2nd amendment rights.
19) You are not told that the military is a masonic organization and that to progress to the highest ranks you must become a Freemason. If you reject the offer of Masonry, your “career” is limited or non-existent.
20) You may be exposed to toxins and develop diseases and premature death due to burn pits during military disposal operations.
21) If you serve time in any combat area, you will probably die from exposure to depleted uranium exposure within approximately 15-25 years.
22) You are not told that every military enlistment is for a period lasting until your 62nd birthday.
When enlisting, the military creates a “legal person” with your name. That “legal person” is awarded a title (such as Seaman Recruit, Seaman Apprentice, Seaman, Petty Officer THird Class, Petty Officer Second Class, etc). A “legal person” is property and the title indicates ownership by someone.
In the case of the US Navy, that “legal person” is enlisted into the “US Navy Reserves”
Shortly thereafter the military creates another “legal person” with your name. That “legal person” is also awarded a title and is enlisted into the regular US Navy.
Two “legal persons” simultaneously serving in two different corporations.
After discharge from active duty, and receiving your discharge certificate, you think you are free of the military. Not so.
You are still serving in the military reserves (corporation) and the military can still do whatever they wish to you, legally.
They never tell you that you must make a copy of your discharge certificate (with the seal) (not the DD214), get it notarized, get the notarization authenticated by your State and that it must be recorded in the county clerk recording office of where you are living. This process is a probate process (probate is the process of closing the corporation of a deceased individual – when discharged from the military the “legal person” is “deceased”) and completes dissolving the association of the person with the military.
The problem is that they never tell you about the “legal person” still serving in the reserves and they never give you a certificate (with a seal) and they never tell you that you must record such a certificate with a county to probate that “legal person” and be released from the reserves.
Q. What is the only contract you cannot break?
A. The one you don’t know about.
Earth: Planet of War
Read the following extracts from “The Report from Iron Mountain” to understand the actual functions of war and how war is the basis, and has always been the basis, for all the civilizations on this planet. Then decide if you want to have war as your career:
Report from Iron Mountain
Section 5 – Functions of War
“Sociological – The most obvious of these functions is the time-honored use of military institutions to provide antisocial elements with an acceptable role in the social structure. The disintegrative, unstable social movements loosely described as “fascist” have traditionally taken root in societies that have lacked adequate military or paramilitary outlets to meet the needs of these elements. This function has been critical in periods of rapid change.
The danger signals are easy to recognize, even though the stigmata bear different names at different times. The current euphemistic clichés “juvenile delinquency” and “alienation”– have had their counterparts in every age.
In earlier days these conditions were dealt with directly by the military without the complications of due process, usually through press gangs or outright enslavement. But, it is not hard to visualize, for example, the degree of social disruption that might have taken place in the United States during the last two decades if the problem of the socially disaffected of the post-World War II period had not been foreseen and effectively met.
The younger, and more dangerous, of these hostile social groupings have been kept under control by the Selective Service System. As a control device over the hostile, nihilistic*, and potentially unsettling elements of a society in transition, the draft can again be defended, and quite convincingly, as a “military” necessity. The existence of an accepted external menace, then, is essential to social cohesiveness as well as to the acceptance of political authority. The menace must be believable, it must be of a magnitude consistent with the complexity of the society threatened, and it must appear, at least, to affect the entire society.”
*Nihilism: Belief that nothing in life has any importance or value / A belief that political and religious organizations should be destroyed.
The Functions of War
“The visible, military function of war requires no elucidation; it is not only obvious but also irrelevant to a transition to the condition of peace, in which it will by definition be superfluous. It is also subsidiary in social significance to the implied, nonmilitary functions of war; those critical to transition can be summarized in five principal groupings.
1. Economic. War has provided both ancient and modern societies with a dependable system for stabilizing and controlling national economies. No alternate method of control has yet been tested in a complex modern economy that has shown itself remotely comparable in scope or effectiveness.
2. Political. The permanent possibility of war is the foundation for stable government; it supplies the basis for general acceptance of political authority. It has enabled societies to maintain necessary class distinctions, and it has ensured the subordination of the citizen to the state, by virtue of the residual war powers inherent in the concept of nationhood. No modern political ruling group has successfully controlled its constituency after failing to sustain the continuing credibility of an external threat of war.
3. Sociological. War, through the medium of military institutions, has uniquely served societies, throughout the course of known history, as an indispensable controller of dangerous social dissidence and destructive antisocial tendencies. As the most formidable of threats to life itself, and as the only one susceptible to mitigation by social organization alone, it has played another equally fundamental role: the war system has provided the machinery through which the motivational forces governing human behavior have been translated into binding social allegiance. It has thus ensured the degree of social cohesion necessary to the viability of nations. No other institution, or groups of institutions, in modern societies, has successfully served these functions.
4. Ecological. War has been the principal evolutionary device for maintaining a satisfactory ecological balance between gross human population and supplies available for its survival. It is unique to the human species.
5. Cultural and Scientific. War-orientation has determined the basic standards of value in the creative arts, and has provided the fundamental motivational source of scientific and technological progress. The concepts that the arts express values independent of their own forms and that the successful pursuit of knowledge has intrinsic social value have long been accepted in modem societies; the development of the arts and sciences during this period has been corollary to the parallel development of weaponry.”
You must be controlled
Before joining the military, please read the entire “Report from Iron Mountain” again and understand that the people that wrote it are the ones running the system that you wish to join and that they think:
You are antisocial.
You are dis-integrative.
You are unstable.
You are alienated.
You are disruptive.
You are hostile.
You are potentially unsettling.
You are dissident.
You are destructive.
You are dangerous.
Now can you see why they poison you with chemtrails?
Now can you see why they poison you with vaccines?
Now can you see why they poison you with alcohol and drugs?
Now can you see why they poison you with smart phones and wifi radiation?
Now can you see why they control you with television?
Now can you see why they control you with movies?
Now can you see why they control you with music?
Now can you see why they control you with a school system that teaches you nothing?
Now can you see why they control you ?
You have to be eliminated, one way or the other. You cannot be allowed to disrupt or damage their system.
The military is one way to eliminate you. There are others:
(article continues below)
From Antiwar.com – an excellent website exposing the New World Order – Article by Dan Sanchez
“Dear high school senior considering a military career,
Graduation is coming up. You’re probably looking forward to a relaxing summer vacation, enjoyed with the peace of mind that your next few years are pretty much covered. Maybe you’re going to enlist soon, and then be off to basic training. Or perhaps you received an ROTC scholarship and will be starting college and officer training.
It may feel very comforting to know exactly where you’re headed. I’m writing to challenge you to question that feeling: to be wary of being lulled into something that feels like security, but which in reality endangers, not only your physical safety, but your career and happiness. If all you have done at this point is sign a confirmation with ROTC, you are not yet legally bound to fulfill your term of service. You can still back out.
There are many reasons why it is immoral to place yourself in a position in which you are compelled to kill on command, or to facilitate such killing. But in this letter, I will focus on why, even if you accept the morality of war, you should stay out of military life for the sake of your own personal development and flourishing.
Consider why having the future “taken care of” might be so comforting. Since your first day of kindergarten, you’ve been deprived of both freedom and responsibility. Your life has been regimented and prescribed. You’ve been trapped in secluded camps called schools in which the activities that fill your every day have been decided for you. You’ve been riding an institutional conveyor belt that has moved you through every stage in your life, from classroom to classroom, grade to grade, school to school.
Now, for the first time, the conveyor belt has brought you to a juncture. You finally have an exit option. You can choose to be dropped off onto the ground, where you must make your own way in the world. But the belt is the only thing you’ve ever known. The thought of being dumped onto the cold earth with its disorienting multitude of possible directions may terrify you. And so instead you’ve chosen to be transferred to yet another conveyor belt.
That is the choice that many make when enrolling in college. High school graduates delay shouldering the responsibilities of adult life for at least another four years by immersing themselves in yet one more institution. Military life is an even higher plane of institutionalization. The military is school-plus, with even more regimentation, more direction, and more seclusion. This has been the military ideal since ancient times.
Read the philosopher Plato’s prescription for military life, which he believed should be the model for childhood and society in general:
“Military organization is the subject of much consultation and of many appropriate laws. The main principle is this—that nobody, male or female, should ever be left without control, nor should anyone, whether at work or in play, grow habituated in mind to acting alone and on his own initiative, but he should live always, both in war and peace, with his eyes fixed constantly on his commander and following his lead; and he should be guided by him even in the smallest detail of his actions—for example, to stand at the word of command, and to march, and to exercise, to wash and eat… This task of ruling, and being ruled by, others must be practiced in peace from earliest childhood…”
(Note from Michael Relfe – Now you can see the hidden source of many of the ideas that created the world empires of history as well as the dictatorial political control systems such as Nazism, Communism, Socialism and Islam).
“Indeed universal compulsory schooling was invented in order to condition youth for military service. (For more on this, see my recent column, “How Schooling Leads to War.”)
Through years of forced conditioning, you have had dependency and docility drilled into your mind, and your soul purged of initiative and self-reliance. That is why “the real world” frightens you, and why you seek refuge from it in the institutional confines of college and/or military life.
But self-commitment in a never-ending series of asylums will never make you truly happy. Ask yourself this. Why does it take so many years of all-day conditioning for the institutionalized mindset to take hold? It is because regimentation doesn’t come naturally to the human spirit, which can only thrive in conditions of freedom. It takes that long for the system to “break” the inmate: to smother his or her natural inclination toward freedom and independence.
But take heart. Your capacity to be free is not dead, but only dormant. You can resuscitate it: but only if you get off the conveyor belt. You must strike out on your own into the wide world, and break out of the environments that are keeping you dependent, servile, and unfree.
Use the upcoming summer to begin de-institutionalizing yourself. Get a summer job and throw yourself into it. Become passionate about value creation. Impress the hell out of your employers. Start a web site or social media account for them. Research how to make money online. Apply for internships. Start building a professional network. Pick up skills by taking online courses or in-person technology workshops. Start building online portfolios documenting value creation and proven skills: a LinkedIn profile, a GitHub account, a work experience blog, etc. Strive to depend less and less on your parents for financial support.
Other people have been keeping you trapped in an extended childhood for far too long. It is time to defy them and forge a path toward emancipation and full adulthood.
The military life is often said to be a path toward discipline. But it is only a continuation of the kind of “discipline” you’ve already been subjected to at school: the discipline of a prison camp. True discipline is self-discipline, which can only be attained by independently pursuing the opportunities, and braving the rigors, of the real world: by embracing both freedom and responsibility.
It takes being independent and free to truly be all that you can be.”
Also published at Medium.com and DanSanchez.me.
Dan Sanchez is Digital Content Manager at the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE.org), contributing editor at Antiwar.com, and an independent journalist for TheAntiMedia.org. Follow him via Twitter, Facebook, or TinyLetter.
Doug Casey: The U.S. Global RoboCop Is Going to Self-Destruct
Nick Giambruno: Doug, I know you’ve been thinking about how the Greater Depression will unfold. It’s no secret the government has created the biggest credit bubble in history through endless money printing—euphemistically called QE—and now “NIRP” (negative interest rates). But I understand you’ve had a different “bubble” on your mind lately…
Doug Casey: Yes. I’ve been thinking about the gigantic bubble in military spending in the U.S. And how it’s one of the worst things that can happen, and at the absolute worst time. The U.S. Government is bankrupt, we’re about to go into the trailing edge of a monumental economic hurricane, and both of the presidential candidates are talking about vastly increasing military spending.
From an economic point of view, money spent on the military is almost totally wasted. It’s worse than money spent to dig holes during the day and then fill them in again at night—at least that does no actual damage. The “product” of the military is killing people and destroying property. And the amount of money the U.S. spends is provocative to other powers, who feel they have to counter with their own spending. Arms races never end well.
I’m going to say some unflattering things about the military, and realize it will probably shock most Americans to hear them. Americans still have a high regard for the military—far too much. They see it as one of the few American institutions that still “works.” They see it as something defending them from evil outside the borders of the “homeland”—which, by the way, is a very recently coined term. But the military is actually just another government bureaucracy, like the Post Office. Albeit much more heavily armed.
Most people are unaware how dangerous the U.S. military has become to both the average American and the concept of America. The minions of the Pentagon aren’t protecting Americans. They’re actively endangering them, and what the country has always stood for. The situation has gotten totally out of control. Most obviously from a financial viewpoint.
The U.S. currently spends more on “defense” than the next seven governments combined… At one point recently, it was more than the rest of the world combined. But who really knows, since Pentagon accounting is so inaccurate and corrupt?
Nick Giambruno: The 2015 budget was $600 billion. More than three times what China spends.
Doug Casey: Well, again, nobody knows how big the Pentagon’s, or China’s, or Russia’s, or whoever’s, budgets really are. That’s just the “official” number, which doesn’t include quasi-military spending outside of the Department of Defense. Here, I’m thinking of Homeland Security, “black ops” slush funds, the Department of Energy where a lot of nuclear spending goes, NASA, CIA, and dozens of other ratholes that disguise the real budget. U.S. military spending could easily be over the $1 trillion mark. It’s clear the Pentagon itself doesn’t know.
In fact, nobody seems to know how much money is being spent or where it goes. I remember Rumsfeld once remarking, years ago, that they couldn’t find $2 trillion—but there was never a scandal, or even an attempt to find it. The news cycle just went on to the Kardashians or whatever. Now, according to the Office of the Inspector General, at least $6.5 trillion can’t be accounted for. And probably never will be. This is a truly unbelievable number. How dysfunctional has the system become that numbers like that can be dropped with impunity? World War 2 was only supposed to have cost $341 billion 1945 dollars…
Even though the law requires annual audits of all federal agencies, the Pentagon never complies. They just tell Congress that the books are such a mess, they can’t give accurate numbers. No matter; nobody is shutting down the Pentagon. The Pentagon—which is to say the military-industrial complex—is at once so sacrosanct, so gigantic, and so corrupt that nobody dares get to the bottom of it.
Nick Giambruno: Wow, it’s hard to imagine how many pockets that $6.5 trillion has lined around the Beltway…
Doug Casey: Indeed. It makes the TARP bailouts, which came in at around $700 billion, seem trivial in comparison. And nobody knows where that money went, either. It’s funny when you think of the saying attributed to Senator Everett Dirksen in the mid-60s: “A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon, you’re talking real money.” We’re up to trillions now. Obama might soon be asking his science officer what comes after a trillion.
And this at a time when interest rates are at record lows, and every segment of society is carrying record high levels of debt. Frankly, something has to give… much higher interest rates, much higher taxes, much higher inflation, or perhaps a collapse of the system itself. Probably all of them together. When interest rates go back up to normal historic levels, that alone will collapse the structure.
It’s bad news all around… all this spending on an organization with the primary mission of blowing things up. The military has become a giant golden hammer looking for a nail. It used to be that Congress actually had to declare a war. Starting with the Korean conflict, however, the president found he could commit the country not to just sport wars, like we’ve always had in Central America, but to a major war. In fact, now the U.S. is in a constant state of undeclared war—Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and a dozen other Third World countries that you rarely hear about. Plus, playing chicken with the Chinese, the Russians, and the Iranians.
Nick Giambruno: What do you say to those who would say you’re anti-military?
Doug Casey: I don’t necessarily blame the average soldier or sailor. Most of them are just refugees from the barrios, ghettos, and trailer parks who are looking to improve themselves with a steady job. But they go through indoctrination that amounts to brainwashing, and come to believe the U.S. is always in the right. I understand how that can happen; I went to a four-year military boarding school. Fortunately, that cured me of wanting to go to West Point. I was still silly enough to have signed up for the Marine’s PLC program during Vietnam—but extraneous events rescued me…
Sure, soldiers learn some good habits, like shining shoes and saying “Yes, sir” and “No, ma’am.” It’s understandable how many young people who join up see it as helpful. But they pick up plenty of bad habits, too. A military environment is necessarily degrading and dehumanizing. They learn to obey orders blindly, and may end up doing things that will haunt them for the rest of their lives. Of course, the same is true of the grunts in absolutely every country in the world. It’s fun to put on a costume and be apotheosized as a hero—even when you’re really just cannon fodder.
I realize people think the military is “us.” But if you know anything about group dynamics, you realize that they’re loyal first to each other. Then to their employer. And last to the citizens.
The real problem, however, lies with the career officers, the Pampered Princes of the Pentagon, as my friend David Hackworth used to call them. They’re looking for conflicts to justify their existence, followed by a cushy job with the defense contractor whose weapons they helped acquire. As the radical writer Randolph Bourne famously said, “War is the health of the State”—and the State is the enemy of every decent person. The military acts to turn average decent human beings into automatons, while its propaganda disguises savagery as heroism. No wonder that they really only want teenagers as recruits; young people are relatively thoughtless and highly malleable.
In a truly civilized society, people interact through persuasion. But as the federal government has grown bigger over the past two centuries, force has become the dominant means of interaction. The thousands of laws, regulations, and outright violence from the police and military are manifestations of it. It’s no accident that people who wear uniforms tend to have an extra Y chromosome.
Nick Giambruno: The Democrats are perceived to be less warmongers than the Republicans, but is that really the case?
Doug Casey: Well, it’s said that the Democrats are the Welfare Party and the Republicans are the Warfare Party. But the only real difference between them is the rhetoric. LBJ was a Democrat, and he promoted a “guns-and-butter” policy—domestic welfare and a war in Vietnam. More recently, Reagan, the Bushes, Clinton, and Obama have all had active wars abroad and plenty of welfare spending at home… It no longer matters which party is elected because they’re both just arms of the Deep State. Which has a life of its own.
Hillary has surrounded herself with the same people who advised Baby Bush into the disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. She’s already hinted that she would increase meddling in Iran’s politics—which is really kicking a hornet’s nest. Despite her marginal health and advanced years, the woman seems charged with more testosterone than an angry chimpanzee.
There’s zero indication that Hillary would make any wise changes to Obama’s disastrous policies. Trump, too, says he wants to spend even more on the military—although he appears less interventionist. But who can tell? Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, and the Baby Bush all talked a peaceful line before the election then proceeded to get the U.S. involved in major wars. Words are cheap, and politicians are chronic and enthusiastic liars.
In any event, military spending is a juggernaut. It’s both impossible, and meaningless, to try to trim 5 or 10% of fat. You can neither control nor rationalize it. Why not? The whole underlying philosophy of the so-called Defense Department—its pre-1947 name, the War Department, was so much more honest—is flawed, totally counterproductive, and so entrenched that it’s incapable of reform. It’s like a 100-story skyscraper. Sure, you can paint it a different color or change a few lighting fixtures. But if you try to change its basic structure, you’ll collapse it.
But, unfortunately, the problem goes much deeper even than that. It’s actually a crisis in civilization itself. By that, I mean there are only two ways for people to interact. Either voluntarily—that is, by persuading people to do something because it’s in their best interest…
Or else by force: You’ll do what I say, because I have a gun and you don’t. America was unique and special because it was conceived in individual liberty, and the State was strictly limited. But now, the U.S. is no different from any other country, and its people are more like the Romans of the third century than their forefathers of the Republic. Force has replaced liberty as a value.
Of course, the military is a blatant example of the use of force. In fact, the military doesn’t act to make the U.S. safe—it’s actively creating enemies around the world. Do you really think that people in Iraq, Afghanistan, and dozens of other countries have a good feeling when they see armed and aggressive American teenagers patrolling their streets, and breaking down their doors at midnight? They like it about as much as we’d like uniformed Muslim teenagers doing the same thing here.
All these ridiculous claims of “nation building” are a fraud and a catastrophe. The U.S. installs some quisling puppet who proceeds to make himself and his cronies into billionaires. And then tries to replace the local culture with our own.
What set Western Civilization—and America, in particular—apart was the elevation of persuasion over force… That’s why we became the wealthiest society in history. But our bloated military, and all of our foreign adventures, are going to bankrupt us while making millions of enemies who want revenge.
Nick Giambruno: History hasn’t been kind to civilizations that overextend themselves militarily…
Doug Casey: No. One obvious example is the Romans. The size of their army quintupled between the reign of Augustus (around the birth of Jesus) and that of Diocletian, circa 300 A.D. (For a more detailed look at Rome, see this.) And by that time—thanks to the inflation necessary to pay for it all—soldiers were often paid in food and other commodities rather than Roman coinage. In fact, the only soldiers who were paid in gold were the barbarian mercenaries from the north—who couldn’t be forced to accept debased Roman coins. The U.S. has only been able to sustain its military because, since Nixon, our major export has been dollars—not aircraft, wheat, or computers as in the past. Well, maybe we still export some social media and dating apps…
Since 1971, our main export has been, and is, dollars. But as confidence in the dollar evaporates—which is happening rapidly—the U.S. will be unable to finance this extravagance.
And, of course, there’s the example of the Soviets, even though they were doomed from the beginning. Their entire society was based on coercion. Their military spending, if Gorbachev’s figures are to be believed, ate up as much as $200 billion a year at a time when people were standing in line for bread. The USSR, like Nazi Germany, shows that while force can get you prominence for a while, the end result is always disaster.
Nick Giambruno: Some would argue that this military spending would be better spent on education, medical care, infrastructure, and the like…
Doug Casey: While it’s true this money would be marginally more productive if it was spent on infrastructure—better roads, faster trains, and the like—these arguments all miss the point. The government shouldn’t be doing any of those things—but that’s a big subject, for discussion another time.
The problem isn’t so much that military spending “crowds out” other programs. The real damage comes from the fact that it drains capital from individuals and businesses, many of whom would use it to create more capital, making society richer. Capital is destroyed by flying million-dollar drones around the Middle East to blow up mud huts.
It’s unethical because the people in those benighted countries pose very little threat to the U.S. It’s counterproductive because for every actual enemy we kill, we create 10 more. And it will wind up bankrupting the U.S., even if it doesn’t start World War 3.
It goes back to the fundamental differences we talked about earlier—persuasion and trade versus force. People everywhere in the world used to love and admire the U.S. We used to represent California girls, rock music, convertible cars, and general peace and prosperity. Now, we’re hated and despised. The world now associates us with drones, air strikes, regime change, invasion. And financial crises, a la 2007-2010.
Nick Giambruno: The U.S. military has a presence in more than 130 countries. It’s in nearly every country on Earth…
Doug Casey: Yes, military spending has a life of its own. It’s like a cancer at this point. It devours more than half (54%) of the federal budget’s “discretionary spending” each year. That’s to say the money that’s left over after Medicare, Social Security, Medicaid, and interest on the national debt. And, of course, it’s all borrowed. It used to be the Chinese lent us the money, but they want out. Now, the government has to sell the debt to the Federal Reserve—which will result in the dollar losing the rest of its value. The global RoboCop trying to police the affairs of the entire world is going to self-destruct.
The U.S. military is the world’s biggest consumer of capital and resources. Do we really want the world’s biggest consumer to be a gigantic killing machine that roams the world looking for trouble?
The military is already the world’s largest consumer of oil. And the number one buyer of Jack Daniels whiskey, of all things… A consequence of the fact so many veterans have PTSD? Very possibly.
That’s good for Jack Daniels shareholders, of course. But money means nothing to the Pentagon. It’s not just about $500 hammers and $640 toilet seats. Waste is endemic in trillion-dollar weapons systems, like the B-2, the F-35, the Littoral Combat Ship, Ford-class carriers, and numerous other systems. It’s too bad these weapons systems are analogous to cavalry before WW1 and battleships before WW2.
These weapons are obsolescent at best. They’re not assets, but liabilities. Carriers are sitting ducks to both ballistic missiles and Mach 5 sea-skimming cruise missiles, which are cheap enough to launch in swarms. Smaller-surface ships—which all cost a billion or more apiece—are extremely vulnerable to fast, very cheap patrol boats if they get anywhere near the shore. The Iranians recently demonstrated that.
Multibillion-dollar weapons systems are worse than useless against distributed warfare, guerrilla warfare, open-architecture warfare—the type of thing that so-called terrorists engage in. They’re of marginal value against conventional nation-states like China or Russia. The next war will likely emphasize cyberweapons, bioweapons, infrastructure attacks, robots, and cheap missiles and drones in massive, overwhelming quantities.
All our high-tech hardware will be exposed as obsolete junk. It’s of no real value, and it’s bankrupting the country—along with other stupid government programs.
Military spending is one more nail—a huge one—in the coffin of the American economy. If you’re bankrupt, you can forget about winning a war. The winner is always the economic powerhouse.
Nick Giambruno: So what should be done about all this? What would you do if you were in charge?
Doug Casey: The U.S. should withdraw its troops from all foreign bases. If you want to “support the troops,” that’s the biggest single thing to do. Stop intervening in foreign countries; it never works, and always creates new enemies. Change the whole thrust of foreign policy from alliances and aggression to free trade and strictly domestic defense. This would allow us to cut military spending, and the size of the military establishment, on the order of 90%. Most of the Pentagon, which houses a self-serving bureaucracy, should be boarded up and mothballed.
Abolish the CIA, whose record at predicting even major events—including the Korean War, the Cuban missile crisis, the Vietnamese Tet Offensive, the Iranian Revolution, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the collapse of the USSR, and many, many others—is unblemished by success. Worse, the CIA, like the NSA, has become a costly and extremely dangerous Praetorian Guard.
Of course, before any of that could ever happen, a group of four-star generals would have a “sit-down” with me, and let me know how things are going to be. I suspect things have evolved far beyond easy political solutions.
Actually, because the public has such a love affair with the military, I wouldn’t doubt that, if we have a serious disaster in the U.S., the military might try to take over. I’m only surprised that both parties didn’t put up generals in the current election. Maybe next time…
If so, remember what Gibbon said: “The army is the only order of men sufficiently united to concur in the same sentiments, and powerful enough to impose them on the rest of their fellow-citizens; but the temper of soldiers, habituated at once to violence and to slavery, renders them very unfit guardians of a legal, or even a civil constitution.”
Nick Giambruno: Ok, so we are up the river, no matter who gets elected. Any recommendations?
Doug Casey: Well, there’s no denying the big defense companies have had a great run. If you own them, I think it would be prudent to cash in your chips at this point—before the next crisis gets underway. Once the government gravy train ends, these stocks could get cut in half. At this point, they’re the equivalent of buggy-whip makers.
Nick Giambruno: Thank you, Doug.
Doug Casey: My pleasure.
Editor’s Note: As Doug and Nick discussed, the U.S. is clearly in the latter stages of decay.
We think a financial collapse for the record books is coming. It’s going to be much worse, much longer, and very different than what we saw in 2008 and 2009.
Nick is Doug Casey’s globetrotting companion and is the Senior Editor of Casey Research’s International Man. He writes about economics, offshore banking, second passports, value investing in crisis markets, geopolitics, and surviving a financial collapse, among other topics. He is a CFA charterholder. In short, Nick’s work helps people make the most of their personal freedom and financial opportunity around the world.
Note – Doug Casey and International Man are part of the Agora Publishing Mega-corporation. Their job is to sell you as much financial propaganda of whatever type you enjoy, as possible. Before letting them touch your credit card, please do an internet search on “Agora Scam”, “Agora Scammers”, Agora Ripoff, etc. Just because one article is good, does not mean that everything they publish is good.
I hope you have decided by now that the “military career option” is actually not much of an option, but is actually a cleverly designed machine whose purpose is to entrap individuals of a certain personality and disposition. The system is designed as a trap to locate and neutralize those individuals who might pose a future threat to the existing system.
But if you absolutely must work for the government and if you have decided that the military is still your best career decision, then please consider following this advice –
1) Only become an Officer. Never enlist. It is the difference between being a lab technician and a neurosurgeon. They are both in the health care industry but their lives are infinitely different. Make sure you have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree (4 years) and only enter Officers’ Candidate School with no other obligation should you fail that bootcamp. Do not go into ROTC. Do not believe the sales scams. Get a degree. Apply for OCS. But MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT BE ENLISTED if you fail the Officers’ Bootcamp.
2) No Army. No Marines. They blow up things. Tanks are called “Iron Coffins” for a reason. How many miles can you last on a hike carrying 90 pounds of equipment? Long career doubtful.
3) Coast Guard Officer – Small ships that stay close to the USA might be a better choice if you like the water.
4) Air Force Officer – High quality lifestyle but watch out for the nuclear weapons and the UFOs/Aliens. Lots of mind control in those programs.
5) Navy Officer – Best chance of promotion. Many ships. Many projects. See how many ex-presidents of the USA were Navy Officers. Be a perfect “Officer and a Gentleman” and don’t make mistakes. They never forget them.
6) The Navy has special programs for mathematics and physics graduates that allow you to be a teacher at some of their schools, like Nuclear and Aviation. You never go on a ship. You just teach and get paid well.
7) After graduating Officer boot camp you need a job. So start thinking of the military job you want now and make sure you have a degree that fits with that job. Do research and read books talking about people in those jobs and note their degree.
8) The military likes technical education. It is the best on the planet. Intelligence, Crypto and Computer Security are three good fields to be in.
9) If you ever must enlist, only go in Intelligence, Crypto or Computer Security. There is no longer any money in Nuclear Power or Advanced Electronics.
10) If you are military minded, you might make more money long term in the Merchant Marine. Its easier to get in, you don’t have to get shot at and you can quit whenever you want. Attend a Maritime School for 6 months (NOT the Federal Merchant Marine Academy – they have a military requirement upon graduation), get a job on a ship and start collecting sea time. Then study on your own for a specialty like electronics, take the test and get your ratings upgraded. Some Maritime Schools are free and they will give you a job on their contracted ships. Make sure you are not enslaved to them for more than 1 year.
11) If you still want to work for the government, you might consider the Diplomatic Service (Foreign Service Office). You need a degree and need to be able to qualify for a top secret security clearance (look up the requirements) as well as passing the FSOT Foreign Services Officer Test.
12) No matter what you do, you need a network. Start meeting people, collect business cards and start being a resource and a “go to” person. The more valuable you are to others, the better your life and career will be. See How to Work a Room, 25th Anniversary Edition from Amazon.
13) There are books on the internet for everything you want to do. Pick something and find 10 books on it to download from the net. Read each book completely and then decide if you are interested in it. Don’t guess. Never assume anything.
The following essay from Anna Reitz clearly explains how the current system is a military government. This is to help you understand the situation that the country is in.
This is not legal advice. Before you perform any act, understand what you are doing and be prepared to suffer the consequences. Read everything at www.AnnaVonReitz.com
by Anna Von Reitz
“The Down and Dirty for Thomas Deegan, Ammon Bundy, and Everyone Else Facing Prosecution by the Vermin Pretending to Serve and Defend America —by Judge Anna
1. The Federal District Court today is a hybrid that was never intended to be.
2. Every Federal District Judge takes his oath to uphold the Constitution —– 5 USC 3331. (Bear in mind that you cannot use CFR, USC, or any other of their private statutes in their courts, with the single exception of the United States Statutes at Large, which are public. The most you can do is remind them of their oath and accept it.)
3. March 9, 1933 martial law was imposed by Proclamation 2040 on both the federal and state government franchises organized as the United States of America, Inc. and its “states” doing business as the “State of California”, etc. The “Trading With the Enemy Act” of October 6, 1917 (50 USC App. 5(b) was amended by the “Emergency Banking Relief Act” of March 9, 1933 (12USC95a) —-2040 continued Emergency Proclamation 2039).
4. On April 25, 1938, the US Supreme Court demolished federal general common law civilian due process and the military common law jurisdiction was imposed.
5. In September 1938, new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure were introduced “as authorized by Section 17 of the Trading With the Enemy Act”. Four years later, in 1942, new Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure followed.
6. After that, there has been no distinction between suits at law and suits in equity— they are constitutionally created courts, but sitting in a foreign, statutory, emergency war powers military jurisdiction. Civilian “U.S. citizens” are now treated as “enemy combatants” subject to military due process of law— i.e., international martial common law.
7. From July 28, 1868 to March 9, 1933, all Americans in the organic states were Private American National Citizens without any implied or express contract with the Federal corporations or the Federal “State” franchises. They were protected by Section 1 of the corporate Constitution’s 14th Amendment.
8. FDR’s Proclamation 2039 made all U.S. citizens “enemies” and their property was deemed “enemy property”— which was seized via exercise of titles held under color of law by the Alien Property Custodian, now the Secretary of the Treasury;
9. On March 9, 1933, Congress approved — after the fact — Roosevelt’s actions back to March 4, 1933, the day of his inauguration— and approved both his Proclamation 2039 and 2040;
10. Every Private American National Citizen was “deemed” to be Registered as a “U.S. citizen” — a foreign situs* trust named after them and deemed a citizen under federal “diversity of citizenship”—- via a Certificate of Live Birth.
(*Situs: In law, the situs of property is where the property is treated as being located for legal purposes. “Foreign-situs trust” refers to a trust created under foreign law. Such trusts are treated as a non-resident individual for federal tax purposes).
The foreign situs trust created by this “registration” rather than “recording” yielded an artificial “person” which was operated under a name in Upper and Lower Case identical to the given name people were used to using and this “person” was deemed “registered property” of the bankrupt federal corporation.
The living Americans were also “deemed” voluntary sureties and voluntary trustees for the resulting corporate persona: James Albert Doe. After 7 years of this, when clueless Americans didn’t come forward and object and reclaim their status by Expatriation, it was “presumed” that the owner/trustee was “lost at sea” and a second constructive trust was created—-a Cestui Que Vie Trust operated as: JAMES ALBERT DOE, for example.
11. This reduced the status of the Private American National Citizen to that of a “U.S. citizen”—- a corporation created under federal corporation auspices as a franchise.
12. This PERSON named after you is by definition an “enemy combatant” subject to international military jurisdiction.
13. AS a result of all this GARBAGE and FRAUD, every court procedure both civil and criminal, involves two jurisdictional trusts—- one express and inactive and constitutional, one implied and active and unconstitutional.
14. The express trust is the Constitution for the United States of America. Under this trust, the plaintiff is the trustee and the defendant is the beneficiary (presumed innocent).
15. Thanks to the rupture caused by FDR, the government has foisted its responsibility to be trustee off on the victims of this fraud— the people.
16. The implied trust is the court case itself, conducted within the military jurisdiction of the “civilian” court.
17. This implied trust arises from the “hybrid” nature of the Defendant— a man presumed to be acting as a thing– a corporation and “enemy combatant”—-which results in the Defendant being “deemed” an “enemy combatant” and “presumed guilty”.
18. In a criminal prosecution in a federal court (and all courts are federal— either district or Federal “state” courts— all operated by the United States District Court) the plaintiff comes in the name of the sovereign government—-NOT the sovereign people. The indictment enabling the government to prosecute the victim is a True Bill— see the legal definition of a True Bill and a Bill of Attainder— and then see the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution.
19. The plaintiff is now the beneficiary and the defendant is now the trustee— this has been accomplished via two contracts—- the first one for the Private American National Citizen and the other for the government.
20. The first implied contract binding the Private American National Citizen is the registered “Certificate of Live Birth” coupled with the seized of all property associated with that NAME;
21. The second contract that replaced our lawful civilian government with martial law was express by the Emergency Banking Relief Act (EBRA) and its amendment to the Trading with the Enemy Act.
HERE IS AN IMPORTANT TAKE HOME MESSAGE. The “government” is a corporation bringing “charges” against a “vessel in commerce” via means of a Bill of Attainder presented as a True Bill. They are doing this by pretending that Thomas Deegan, the man, is the “same as” THOMAS DEEGAN, the corporate “PERSON” they created as a franchise to benefit themselves.
Note – According to 16 American Jurisprudence, 2nd Edition, Sections 71 and 82—- no “emergency” justifies a violation of any Constitutional provision.
Despite this fact, as admitted in Senate Report 93-549 (1973): “A majority of people in the United States have lived all their lives (mis-characterized as British Subjects thanks to registration via Certificates of Birth) under emergency rule. For 40 years, freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency.”
Any idea that a statutory entity, a corporation, can “declare war” is by its nature fantastical and logically unsound, for the divide between the living and the dead is absolute and precludes such a notion. The corporate charter would be irrevocably violated and the perpetrators exposed as a mere band of criminals.
“Emergency does not create power. Emergency does not increase granted power or remove or diminish restrictions imposed upon power granted or reserved. The Constitution was adopted in a period of grave emergency. Its grants of the power to the Federal Government and its limitation of the power of the States were determined in the light of emergency and they are not altered by emergency.” — Home Building and Loan Association v. Blaisdell 290 US 426 (1934).
“The Constitution of the United States is a LAW for rulers and people equally in war and in peace, and covers with the shield of its protection ALL classes of men, at ALL times, and under ALL circumstances. No doctrine, involving more pernicious consequences, was ever invented by the wit of man than that any of its provisions can be suspended during any of the great exigencies of government. Such a doctrine leads directly to anarchy or to despotism.” Statement of Opinion, United States Supreme Court, Annals 1866, in response to a new class of proposed infringing Reconstruction legislation that was similarly promoted on the basis of “national emergency”.
Powers and property interests that the corporate officers of the United States of America, Incorporated or the UNITED STATES, Inc. did not possess prior to the 1933 bankruptcy “emergency” did not magically accrue to them as the result of any emergency economic or otherwise.
All that really happened is that two international banking cartels colluded among themselves to initiate a “war” for profit, a war that pitted foreign situs trusts named after innocent Americans against Roman Inferior TRUSTS also named after the same innocent Americans.
“Calling it an apple does not make it an apple.”— Benjamin Franklin, 1772.
Naming a Roman Inferior Trust “JOHN MICHAEL DOE” or a foreign situs trust “John Michael Doe” does NOT make either of these en legis “persons” equivalent to or the “same as” the living man whose given name has been seized upon and whose identity has been stolen.
All it does is create an environment rich in confusions and semantic deceits that have been used to cheat, harass, entrap, enslave, defraud, and steal from the peaceful people of this land who are the employers, benefactors, and creditors who are owed “good faith service” from both the offending international banking cartels and both their sponsored governmental services corporations.
The Private American National Citizens are at peace, not parties to any “war” among fictional incorporated entities, not bound to act as sureties for the debts of governmental services corporations merely under contract to provide them nineteen essential enumerated services.
To the extent that competing foreign banking cartels have created “emergencies” and advanced these outrageous claims against the employers and benefactors of the governmental services corporations they have each sponsored, they deserve to be recognized as crime syndicates engaged in identity theft and credit fraud, insurance fraud, securities fraud, press-ganging, entrapment, racketeering, armed extortion under color of law, personage, barratry, enslavement, embezzlement, conspiracy, unlawful conversion, and other crimes against humanity.
There are no “emergency powers” granted to Congress. There is no basis for the Trading With the Enemy Act ever being applied against us nor against any “vessel” in commerce named after us. There is no excuse for pretending that all the Americans magically “volunteered” to be considered British Subjects, either.”
Now, what to do about it?
See the information at www.AnnaVonReitz.com
(More from Michael Relfe):
You have a right to join the military or any other organization and make a career for yourself and your family, if you think you can survive the risks. It’s all about your “risk tolerance”. You do not have a right to be lied to.
Here is the mysterious super-ultimate top secret advice for any graduate deciding on a career. It isn’t rocket science and you DO NOT have to be a math genius to do it.
There is a war going on in the Computer World and the good guys don’t have enough people to fight it.
America is losing the education race.
Engineers graduated per year:
China – 1,300,000
Russia – 454,436
USA – 237,826
Industrial espionage and ongoing attacks against America’s existing computer and network infrastructure are massive and will only increase moving forward. If you are looking for a career, consider a career in Computer Security, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking or an affiliated field.
Every single person that ever reads this article could decide on the computer security field and it wouldn’t make a dent in the numbers of people needed. The pie is big enough for everyone (click the image).
1) You will need a 4 year degree to get a high paying job . You DO NOT need a student loan. Enroll at your local college and use the free $5000 per year Pell Grant to get your degree. Don’t borrow money and be enslaved. Take 5 years if you need to. The $5,000 a year can get you a free degree.
2) Then at the beginning, not waiting until you get the degree, start taking the FREE training classes on Computer Security to build your resume at:
3) While you are a college student, you should join the free Microsoft Dreamspark program. It will allow you to download all the Microsoft Developer Software for Free. As part of it, you will be given a free key for Microsoft Windows Server so you can learn in an environment that is used in corporations. You can also run your Oracle Database software on it if you decide to become a Data Base Administrator. This is a $6000 server software package that they will give you just to learn their software.
4) Get Certified in Linux. You can always get a job as a Linux Administrator. Get as much Free training as you can find. Never pay for it unless it results in a certification of some kind. Linux software is free to download.
$29 a month for all content to help you get a Linux Certification
5) Oracle – If you want to be a Database Administrator, Learn Oracle. Get as much Free training as you can find. Never pay for it unless it results in a certification of some kind. Oracle software is free for personal use.
A final word about your college education.
A University education is not a party or a “time to discover yourself”. It is a business decision that is part of a larger business plan. Yes, YOU ARE A BUSINESS, because money goes in and money goes out and you need to keep enough to continue your existence. You need to plan your life like you would plan a business. A University education is a product, like a toaster or a screwdriver.
The people who are offering (trying to sell) you the product are not your friends. YOU are THEIR business. They want to maximize the revenue that they extract from you. Period.
They do not care if the product you are buying applies to your situation or if you ever receive a return on your investment. While in a society dedicated to the improvement of it’s citizens, a University education would be free (such as Australia used to be), however today, every University is a cash generating machine dedicated to enslaving it’s students with lifelong debt. The University world is an ocean inhabited by sharks. Plan everything. Believe NO ONE unless it is in the contract. Read every article by Professor Doom.
Here is the problem. The world system you live in today is drastically different from the system that everyone around you has experienced. It is very difficult to plan for the future when the data you are using to make a judgement is obsolete. So you are going to need to be careful and flexible with your decisions.
To start with –
1) Don’t borrow money, ever. Don’t pay interest that makes others rich. There is a reason that the banks always have the nicest buildings. They are slavers. Avoid them when you can.
2) No student loans. If you default on student loans you forfeit your future social security payments.
3) No credit cards unless you pay them off every month. If you use the American Express card and put up with the yearly fee, it will force you to repay it in full every month. And their points system is the best in the world for getting free airline tickets. If you file bankruptcy, you will not be able to get a security clearance. Don’t pay interest that makes others rich.
4) Force yourself to save money. Start an investment account with a brokerage with $100 and force yourself to put something into it every month, even $20. Fidelity Brokerage is a strong brokerage.
5) Don’t buy a house at retail using a mortgage. Build your own house at wholesale prices using cash sometime in the future. If you must invest in rental homes, make sure it is in a college town and that it is constructed of concrete. No wood houses for renters.
6) Always drive a car that is at least 6 years old. No new cars.
7) No vacations while in college. No travel while in college, unless you are planning to go to college in Europe, in which case visit first before signing up. European college is NOT recommended for females due to the out of control immigrant invasion.
8) No alcohol, no drugs, nothing illegal. If you are arrested you will not be able to get a security clearance or any other high paying job. A Top Secret security clearance is worth about $20,000 in extra salary, per year, with the right company. So stay clean and protect your clearance if you ever get one.
9) Always get a technical degree of some kind. Something you can get extended training with and work towards a certification. Do not waste your life with a humanities, social science, psychology, women’s studies, art or any of the other time wasting degrees. If you love these subjects, then do them as a hobby.
We are talking about your future survival and these types of degrees have zero worth in the market. Let the people that cannot think do these types of degrees and when they cannot find a position, they can all sit around and cry about it. Be an intelligent business person. Don’t be one of them.
10) Do NOT leave your State to go to college somewhere else just because you think it is going to be fun. Always go to your State University and take advantage of the in-state tuition. You and your family have paid for it all your life with your taxes, why would you throw it away? If your 4 year degree costs $8,000 to $20,000 at home, why would you pay $120,000 to go out of state? That is a bad business decision.
11) Think of the degree as a “ticket” to get into a “club”. The “club” is the group of all corporations that a person can work for and EASILY make enough money to be “middle class”. The current middle class income level is between $50,000 and $80,000. If you strive to be in the upper 5% of the population ($150,000 per year) or the top 1% of the population ($250,000 per year), you will have the highest probability of achieving this goal by owning a successful business, so plan for it. Here is the price you have to temporarily pay to get “the ticket”.
A) De-christianization Agenda – College is specifically designed to separate and disconnect the student from their family and from God. All governments are Masonic (Freemasonry is the glue that binds the Government, Religious and Economic systems). And the University system is Masonic (we know this because the Fraternity organizations are actually types of “mini lodges” that feed the larger Freemasonic lodges). The three degree system (Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Doctorate Degree) is a reflection of the three degree system of freemasonry (Entered Apprentice, Fellow craft, Master Mason). This de-christianization process is the first step in re-programming the student into “the world” system.
B) Debt Slavery Agenda – Since World War II, debt slavery was accomplished by convincing citizens that they must purchase a home over time and pay the required interest. This enslaved them for a 30 year period and limited their life choices. These days students are enslaved immediately at the time they borrow money for their education, for at least a 30 year period (or longer). Unfortunately they do not receive a home.
C) Communist / Progressive / Socialist / Liberal Agenda – The secret societies that are controlled by the Masonic Hierarchy have always controlled higher education. Their choice of control for the lower classes is collectivism in its many forms (Note – these systems are based on emotion and belief, not scientific facts. History absolutely proves that collectivist systems are not viable systems and that all collectivist systems fail. Things based on facts are science. Things based on belief are religions. Collectivism and it’s offspring are religions.)
Liberalism – Government controls everything. Government gives benefits to the chosen groups. Everyone else fends for themselves.
Socialism – Government controls everything. Government gives benefits to government chosen people. Don’t argue or you will be punished.
Communism – Government controls everything. Government gives benefits to government chosen people. Don’t argue or you will be put in prison or eventually shot.
Progressivism – Government controls everything. Don’t argue or you will be shot NOW.
D) Racist Agenda – Divides and conquers the population along racial lines.
E) Feminist Agenda – Divides and conquers the population along family lines.
F) LGBT Agenda – Divides and conquers the population along sexual identity lines. Provides capability to prevent and destroy the nuclear family. Individuals without a family network are easily controlled.
G) Military Agenda – In the past, the military organizations recruited personnel from the University system primarily in two ways : ROTC and initial hire by defense contractors (defense contractors are actually a strategic part of the military-alien complex). Currently the debt slavery component (described above) is being implemented to provide that the majority of students (71%) will graduate with loans. In January 2016 the Defense Department lifted all restrictions on women being involved in combat and the senate is attempting to require women to sign up for the draft system. Some experts feel that the current student loan discharge programs for military and public service will be expanded to include anyone that enlists in the military.
12) Do NOT become involved with University sports, Alumni groups, Fraternities or any of the other time wasting distractions that are a part of college life. These activities were created to extract the maximum revenue from you. You pay up front to be involved with them and because they are a distraction from your goal of graduating, they can sometimes contribute to you being required to repeat courses, change majors and other things that require you to complete more credits thus costing you more money.
13) Remember that you must earn money and pay taxes on that money to be able to spend that money. That means that everything you buy is actually more expensive than you think. You might have to earn $130 to be able to spend $100 on an item. The $120,000 degree actually costs $160,000 because of taxes required to pay for it.
14) Your “friends” aren’t really friends and can destroy your life. Only associate with people that are honest, have integrity, that support you and uplift you. Dump troublemakers and idiots that cause problems and that will cause YOU problems. College life is filled with predators and parasites that cause trouble. Only add quality, professional people to your network.
15) Do NOT marry anyone while in college. College students are young, distracted and ignorant of the minefield that life can be. Marriage between the years of 18 and 22 is a bad business decision. Even waiting an additional 2 years after college to be married can be an important factor in your future happiness. Write a shopping list for your future spouse and evaluate them. This article tells you how.
16) Do NOT marry anyone with student loans. Marriage is a contract. It is a spiritual joining as well as a corporate merger. Think carefully before “taking over” another company that has large amounts of debt. Your company cannot pay the outstanding debts of another company while saving money for retirement, in an environment of near zero growth. IT CANNOT HAPPEN. Anyone that tells you different is a liar or a knucklehead. Put it on a spread sheet (available free at Apache OpenOffice). The numbers do not lie.
Here are some of the challenges you face –
You have a finite lifespan and the environment in which you live is killing you. You are living in a radiation field (microwaves, wifi, cell phone, smart phone) as well as being exposed to atmospheric aerosol spraying (chemtrails) and genetically modified food that causes 100% sterilization at the 3rd generation. So your health is is being compromised.
The cold hard fact is that there are not enough well paying jobs for everyone. Regardless of your degree or how much you paid for it, you must generate enough revenue to pay your bills as well as save enough to pay for your retirement when you no longer are able to work. And with the increase in robotic technologies taking place, even less jobs will be available to the average person in the future.
If you leave college at 22 years old, you have zero marketable skills and know just enough to be dangerous on a project. You know nothing about how to act around other employees, what is expected of you on a project, how to interact or sell to clients or even how to write a specification document. You can cause problems without meaning to, because of your ignorance.
Thirty years ago you might be hired out of college and be put into an internal training program for your specialty. Today it is harder to get those same entry level positions because the company would rather use contractors so they don’t have to train people.
So some way or another you must get that experience that companies require. But in addition to battling the contractors and other temporary workers, your working lifespan is actually decreasing. Previously you could expect to be employable from 22 years to around 50-52 years old.
At 50 years old you are considered a “diversity candidate” (someone that no one really wants to hire). And so your company is trying to “move you out” sometime after you get to 50 years old.
About 10 years ago the “undesirable age” was reduced to around 42 years of age and many people at that age found it difficult to stay employed.
But now things are different. Some companies are actually trying to phase people out after their 35th birthday. They want to keep the workforce “young” but by doing so they sacrifice the strength of the company and the knowledge that experienced workers provide. But companies don’t care. So you have that to consider.
But the worst thing you face are permanently low interest rates. Low to zero interest rates mean that your savings have low to zero growth. This means that you cannot ever save enough money to retire and what you do manage to save will decrease with inflation. You probably will not be able to ever retire, unless you have your own business. The system is stacked against you and it was created to make you a slave. So you will have to make a decision. Do you want to learn a skill-set and work for a company? Or do you want to have a business? Or do you want to learn a skill-set that will let you get experience and then start a business? Your choice.
So while you are young, it is a good investment to use the $5000 yearly Free Pell Grant to get your degree. Just make sure it is a skill that someone will pay for. Don’t get a junk degree. And to set yourself apart from the crowd you must become certified in your specialty. The more letters you have after your name, the better.
And if your skills are in hot demand like Computer Security and you want a business in the future, then also make sure that you have business skills such as accounting, sales, marketing and internet marketing as well. Fortunately these other skills are available on the internet in specialty blogs or even on the torrent sharing websites.
Finally, the most important factor in considering your career is prayer. Always ask God for direction on what your career should be, where you should go to college and everything else you need to understand moving forward. Then create a written goal for what you wish to accomplish and track it as you complete the various tasks that are required to complete the goal. And Thank God for each one of your goals that get completed.
The data in this article is as accurate as I have been able to find. It does not matter if you agree with me. Your feelings are irrelevant. Your opinion is irrelevant. It only matters what is true, without the filters of emotion and opinion. You and I do not affect reality. But it is our job to determine how reality effects us. I encourage you to NOT believe everything in this article. Please research, in depth, each thing you disagree with. You might be surprised at your conclusion.
To conclude, I am for a strong military. A military so massively powerful that no other country dares to invade the united States of America. But I am not in agreement with a system operating fraudulently, outside the principles created by the founding fathers, in limited liability corporations, for the benefit of a small group of elite rulers. I hope you will agree.
Related articles –
Please download the free booklet on Removing Alien and Military Mind Control Commands. This is a direct download without signing up for anything. Only then will you understand why this information will never be discussed on any UFO or Conspiracy site and will never be touched by broadcasters like Alex Jones, Jeff Rense or George Noory.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. This information is not backed up by scientific evidence. This is just for your information. This information and these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. Results are not typical. Individual results may vary. Because every person's situation is different , the author of this article will not be held responsible for any negative results which come from reading or acting upon the information in this article. Use at your own risk. We make no medical claims for any products, nor do we sell them or offer them for the treatment for any ailment.
Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention the author and link to www.Relfe.com
Disclosure: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Copyright ©: Michael Relfe 2015 – 3000
Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention and link to www.Metatech.org